November 14, 2010

El Michels Affair- C.R.E.A.M.

Holy shit, this is actually the coolest thing since sliced bread. This track just blew my mind right into the stratosphere. El Michels Affair got together and covered a bunch of Wu-Tang Clan classics and somehow I didn't know until recently. This is their take on the juicy classic C.R.E.A.M, but I assure you, the whole album is pure GOLD. I could literally listen to this song on repeat for a year. That's 365 solid ya'll. More evidence of the artistic power of Hip Hop. I wish J Dilla were around to listen to this.

Hand cuffed in back of a bus, forty of us, life as a shorty shouldn't be so rough. . .



And by the way, if you want to buy this awesomeness on VINYL(!) go to truth and soul

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...