September 29, 2010

Paul & Joe Moisturizing Facial Mask




This past summer I attended a makeover event at the Paul and Joe counter at Bergdorf's (jeez, you must be asking yourself if I go anywhere else). I met an amazing makeup artist who hailed from Canada, and mostly worked in Japan. It's killing me that I can't remember his name, but I guess that's life. Anyway, the make over was the very best I've ever had, and the same goes for my best friend who accompanied me and also received one. I bought most of what was used, including the Paul and Joe Moisturizing Facial Mask. This was used as a base for the makeup. It's so creamy and soothing, I use it now several times a week after I wash my face. The consistency is sort of a cross between a gel and a cream.



It's definitely some of the most moisturizing stuff I've ever slathered, and it easily compares to Chanel Hydromax and Clinique Moisture Surge. I would say it's better than Dior Hydraction. And so affordable too! $38 dollars gets you 2.8 oz. Not bad at all.





This probably isn't news to anyone, but Paul and Joe can be found online at beautyhabit.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...