September 29, 2010

At the Request of Mr Bess


Greetings. Welcome to my general life blog. Or rather, beauty blog, because apparently that's what my general life is all about. I've been an avid reader of beauty blogs for quite some time now, and the spirit has finally moved me to throw my hat into the ring. Actually, it was not so much spirit, as it was the dear Mr Edward Bess. You see, as a beauty-addict and New Yorker, I've gotten rather chummy with most of the beauty level at Bergdorf's. The last time I visited Eddie Bess's Counter, we fell into conversation about beauty blogging, and he urged me to start my own. And here we are.

This will be a space for mostly cosmetics and skincare reviews, but with a good dose of music mixed in. Maybe even some fashion.

Cheers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...