January 13, 2011

Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Jet Pack Review


Through the years that I've been using Kevin Murphy there have been a few variations of the jet pack. The whole point is to provide travel friendly sizes of the essentials. I've had both the Angel and Luxury jet packs, which in addition to the wash rinse and styling options, both had a mini lotion and body wash. 



The Hydrate Me jet pack is definitely the best yet. It has literally everything that I would want in an awesome zippered mesh bag. Perfection! The contents of the Hydrate Me jet pack are as follows: Hydrate Me Wash, Hydrate Me Rinse, Anti-Gravity, Session Spray, and Fresh Hair. The cream based products come in 1.4 oz. sizes, and the pressurized spray products are 1.5 and 1.9 oz. All perfectly acceptable by the TSA. 





I literally swear by both the Hydrate Me wash and the rinse. After using these products, my hair actually feels as it does after using a moisturizing masque treatment. It's freaking mind blowing. If you have dry hair, this is the silver bullet. 

Anti Gravity is a volumizing treatment. If I'm going to use a volumizing treatment, this is definitely my first choice. A little goes a long way, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. The only reason why I don't use it all the time is that I rarely blow dry my hair, and this product requires the heat. 




Session Spray is probably one of the best hair sprays I've ever used. It also doesn't weigh my hair down, and it has a very flexible hold. And just because he's the man, Kevin Murphy donates a small proceed to an environmental charity for every can sold.

I use the dry shampoo Fresh Hair almost daily. It smells divine. I can't recommend it enough. 



Overall, this is the best. The zippered pouch is just the cherry on top.


Picture Credit: NASA APOD.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...